How do you Say?

"I know I don’t need someone. I know I am capable and with every bit of my being that I’m okay, my body, myself, that I can live forever with the blood and family I’ve been granted. The difference remains I just don’t want to." ( Kris from the blog Not A Girl, Not Yet A Wino)

And the lovely Joy Denalane sings its perfectly in "Sometimes Love"

Maybe love don't make the world go round
But it's love that makes the ride worthwhile
So let patience lead you until it's found
Cause we're all equipped to walk that mile
Said we're all equipped to walk that mile 


Rarely have I come across my inner rumblings so well articulated until very recently.  Perhaps it was I who was unclear about how or what needed to be said but I've got it now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got the power...

Happy New Year!!

She's back