What is a Voluptuous Brown Gurl?

A big brown ball of contradictions. All at once fearless and fainthearted; flawed and flawsome; compassionate but cutting when crossed (consider yourself warned); wonderfully gregarious while relishing and even protective of my cloak of solitude; lover of the freedom to move/do/live as I please but equally paralyzed (at times) as limitless choices abound; a pseudo tree hugging xenophile bordering on femblactivism (my melange of feminism and black activism).  A tell like it is, opinionated, inquisitive, "I am woman hear me roar" kinda BROAD who is determined to forge my own path and define success on my own terms.



If this sounds like you then you might be one too and all I've got to say about that is ...Lucky You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got the power...

Happy New Year!!

She's back